Our mission as landscape architects is to transform our client's vision into reality.
We believe that great design transforms our client’s vision into reality. We accomplish this by working closely with our clients to develop options, share ideas, and explore creative solutions. We begin each project by carefully analyzing the site’s natural characteristics as well a thorough discussion.
Together we can:
Serve our clients as the prime consultant who coordinates and develops the project team or as a sub-consultant to your architect, engineer or general contractor
Collaborate with architects, engineers, developers, and environmental consultants to develop sustainable, functional and cost-conscious design solutions
Provide extensive experience in executing Green Building Practices for landscapes that are LEED Accredited
Successful projects begin with a thoughtful approach.
CONTINUUM Landscape Architects provides landscape design and construction services from the initial start up meeting through all phases of the design and construction process. We work collaboratively to ensure effective and efficient project management at every phase.
1. Analysis – We begin each project by listening to our clients. We walk the property and listen to their desires, goals, and expectations for their project. We analyze the project site to gain a better understanding of the existing conditions, topography, sun and shadow patterns, as well as important views, soil conditions, and plantings.
2. Create – We prepare concept plans, models and supporting images to help our clients visualize their project. During this phase, a construction budget is prepared to help the client understand the costs associated with their project. Throughout this phase, we present the design options to you and welcome client feedback.
3. Illustrate – Once the concept is approved, we start to develop and study the key details of your project and prepare the drawings that are needed for construction. This process allows us to gain a solid understanding of the technical aspects of your project. It is at this point in the project that we thoroughly analyze and refine the technical details as well as evaluate the preferred construction methods. This process allows us to closely monitor the overall project costs to ensure that we keep your project on time and within budget.
4. Document – During this phase the technical drawings for construction are finalized and material samples are reviewed and approved by the client. The development of the technical drawings allows for our construction professionals to fully understand all aspects of the project.
5. Build – Once the selection of the construction team is complete and final drawings and project budget are approved, construction and installation begin. CONTINUUM Landscape Architects serves as your general contractor and oversees, coordinates and manages the entire construction process. You can rely on us to manage all sub-consultants to keep your project on schedule and within budget.